Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Giggle Kids Meet Newborn Cousin Caterpillar

We Giggles meet Tiny Baby Caterpillar for the first time!! Of course, our arrival prompts a game of pass the newborns! Caterpillar is an ADORABLE boy with a "Hero Chin" and dimples! :) Mama Platypus was AWESOME and looked fantastic less than 24 hours after his birth. I'm excited to see how well Caterpillar and Koala get along in the future as Ladybug and Monkey were also born less than a month apart and REALLY didn't like each other until very recently... But both Ladybug and Monkey have very forceful personalities and it seems that both Koala and Caterpillar are the opposite... VERY easy babies! Thanks be to the LORD! I needed another easy baby! :D ANYWAY! here are the pics!
Elated Mama Platypus holding my Koala
Proud Papa Mountain Goat
Platypus holding Baby Koala while I have Baby Caterpillar
Tortoise and Vixen in audience
Vixen is captivated by Caterpillar

Pass the Babies!
Platypus and I discuss the joys of childbirth
and the similarities and differences of our new babies
Hello Darlings
HA! I got a decent photo of you Lion!!
Baby Caterpillar seems to be fascinated with you. :)
Vixen LOVES Caterpillar!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Howdy ho, Mama Roo. I wish there was a way to send a private message but I haven't figured it out yet. I stumbled on your blog when I user searched 'stay-at-home-mom' cause I wanted to find more crazies like myself, and I noticed we have more than 1 thing in common: we have a butt-load of kids! And we home birth! Go us! I have 8 myself (kids I mean). You should stop by sometime. Maybe we can be bloggy friends :)