Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy One Month Birthday Koala!

My tiny Koala is now a month old! My how the time has flown by...
We went and had professional pics taken of all 6 together just 2 days ago, but alas I do not have them in my hot little hands at this very moment, and I wanted to celebrate her One Month Birthday TODAY (you know ON the day, rather than 2 weeks later *wink*)
so here are some pics *I* took at home of my "little bird" Koala for her 
One Month Birthday
My beautiful baby girl

SUCH an incredibly EASY baby!

See looks at the world with VERY wide eyes as though she thinks she'll miss something!

my calm little sweetheart

in just a few short months she will outgrow
this cute polka-dot blanket Grama Electus got for her ;)

3 comments:

Faith said...

what do you mean on the day? she was definitely born on the 30th, which was yesterday.... so you didn't post it on the day.

Mama Roo from Giggle's Zoo said...

To be technical she was born at 10:04pm on November 30th so she TURNED one month at 10:04 December 30th... therefore I celebrated with the post when she WAS one month. So there.

Faith said...

to be even more technical she is still one month old today. So you were being very misleading. :)