Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Getting to Know the Giggles: Koala

Koala
           Now that Koala is 2 months old and (as I've already established in previous posts) NOT a newborn anymore, it is time to Get To Know Koala on Giggle's Zoo :)
         Koala is a sweet darling baby... she's incredibly easy (SO easy, in fact, I wonder what's in store for me in the future... is she God's Butter-Me-Up-Gift to compensate for the next child?!). LOL Koala is happy almost all of the time, she rarely cries, and when she does she's fairly easy to console. 
         She sleeps through the night already!! Well, most of the time anyway :) The only thing I can find to complain about is that sometimes - maybe once a week - she decides she DOESN'T want to keep her self-appointed schedule of going to sleep at 9:30 (then sleeping soundly until I get her up at 7:00 to get kids ready for school)... SOMETIMES she decides she wants to chat -- cooing and "talking" until 11 or 12... or just 2 nights ago, till 1am! But even THEN  she's not crying or even complaining... she's just not ready to sleep. If I get up, grab my Kindle, and go read in a dark room with only my phone for light, she drifts right off... Darling Little Bird will then sleep till 9 if I can let her.
          Koala is a smiling girl... as I've already shown in previous post last week... And here's another picture, taken on her 2 month birthday:

Isn't she just adorable?! -- OF COURSE she is... why am I asking YOU?! 
         Sweet Little Koala also Giggles!! Only 2 months old! 
Giggling, Happy, Smiling, Darling Baby Koala. 
That about covers it ;-)

0 comments: