Friday, January 21, 2011

Scrapbooking Mama Roo

You Know... 
it's absolutely NO FUN 
editing these photos of my scrapbook pages to maintain anonymity. 
-- just so you know! :)

         I haven't scrapbooked much at all in the last 2 years... what with our home addition and well, STUFF... so these are the ONLY pages I've completed in the last 2 years!! And I managed to do them all in the last 2 weeks... yay me!!... of course, since I haven't been actively scrapping I had to use whatever pictures were right on hand... so there's VERY new ones (pics by Aunt Penguin done in the last few months) and VERY old ones (pictures of Tortoise as an infant -- 10 YEARS ago!). Now that I have a Craft Room, I hope to have regular Scrapbooking Mama Roo Posts. :)
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen

Monkey

Elephant 1st in Series of 3

Elephant 2nd in Series of 3

Elephant 3rd in Series of 3

Tortoise & I when she was only 1 month old.
*sigh* she's SO BIG now

Tortoise as an Infant

My Girls

Big Brother Elephant & Lil Sis Vixen

Me Preggers with Koala

2 comments:

Faith said...

2 things.

1. i LOVE the last layout. that's awesome.

2. you didn't block out the baby's name in the last layout. just thought you'd want to know.

Mama Roo from Giggle's Zoo said...

I uploaded the non-edited one apparently... now it's fixed... thanks for the heads up!