Monday, September 20, 2010

I Guess I'm Just Not That kind of Girl

           3 days ago, I spent some time prettying up my fingernails. I had purchased white and clear nail polish for the proposed French Mani that was supposed to make me feel so pretty and girly. *sigh* It did! for less than 24 hours anyway!! Then I cleaned out my very messy van, and had to take apart a large portion of my dashboard in order to clean out the AC unit, and lo-and-behold I chipped 2 nails and messed up the polish on 3 others. Geez. I guess I'm not the French Mani kind of girl. 
            Oh well. I AM the kind of girl that will take apart her dashboard in order to fix a problem! Didn't know I was that kind of girl until the moment that it became necessary. I am the kind of girl that will unclog a toilet, fix electrical wiring, install a ceiling fan, paint walls, sew a dress, bake a cake, cook breakfast lunch and dinner from scratch, design a floor plan for a home or addition, plant a tree, pick up puppy poop in the yard, pull weeds, push the kids on the swings, "forget" to do the dishes, actually DO the dishes, and a million other things... SO I guess I'm OK not being the French Mani Kind of Girl. :) 

0 comments: