Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Break In Our Regularly Scheduled Program

Home-Birthing Part 2: Home-Birth Midwives is not yet ready to "go public" :) so here's a break in our regularly scheduled programming!!


This morning, instead of blogging, I prettied up my blog... ain't it cute?! ;) Aunt Penguin is gonna help me with some more cute stuff maybe later, and Mom Meerkat is working on my permanent blog design, but she's a busy woman!! ;) So, I hope you enjoy this prettiness until the real thing is ready. It WILL be zoo themed... I just couldn't find anything zoo-ish I liked that was free. 


That's it. I'm boring today... now I'm gonna go get to work pretty-ing up my HOUSE - yes Lion, I WILL get it looking nice today -- if the 5 kids co-operate anyways :)

Hopefully Part 2 will be ready soon!


 and for the fun of it... here's a picture of my preggers with Tortoise!

0 comments: