Monday, August 16, 2010

Getting to Know the Giggles: Monkey

Monkey: Our ADORABLE, sweet, smart, funny boy


Monkey is one crazy kid. :) You can't help but smile when he smiles... his personality affects everyone.. when he's bright and sunny and happy, so is almost everyone around him... when he's whiny and grouchy however.... I once told him, while I was cooking in the kitchen and he was running back and forth in the small space asking questions and getting underfoot, that he was driving me nuts, please go away... and he ran around the house telling anyone who would listen "Me driving Mama NUTS!!!" with the biggest smile on his face... lol that's our Monkey.

From the moment Monkey was born, he was looking around... watching... learning. It always amazed me (and still does) how much he learns from watching. This boy misses nothing going on around him. If he asks you a question... he LISTENS to the answer. I can almost see the connections being made in his brain as he thinks... and he's so incredibly FUNNY. My monkey... he's one-of-a-kind.






0 comments: