Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bubba Gump Birthday dinner

I have to say, my birthday this year was AWESOME!! I thoroughly enjoyed the lazy morning -even though I got up with the kids while Lion slept in- and I made my own (an everyone else's breakfast) - Homemade from scratch Blueberry Waffles - I DID get to pick breakfast and I *could* have asked Lion to get up with the kids... but then, in the afternoon, we headed out for dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co!!!! If you haven't been there, it. is. AWESOME GOOD EATIN! LOL. As soon as we got seated - very fast because we came for dinner early - I took a quick video of us at the table



... 11 people.. it was expensive, but it was OH SO YUMMY!!
Many big huge thanks to Mom - Eclectus - and Dad - Tiger- for picking up the entire bill!!
We got appetizers (2 orders of super yummy Hush Puppies - & I don't *like* hush puppies- and 1.5 Lbs of Cajun Shrimp), then our dinners (I got Bourbon Street Mahi Mahi!! totally FANTASTIC)








AND desert (we all shared 2 orders of the Choc Chip Cookie Sundae and 1 order of the Georgie Mud Pie).





Then cause it was my birthday, and practically everyone at the tablet told the waiter... they "sang" Happy Birthday to me - they "made" me stand on a chair








and *shake my boo-teh*... lol, since 2 people in our group took videos of it... here's Penguin's - might as well make a fool of myself on the internet too!

1 comments:

Faith said...

hahahaha.....you can totallly see the piece of alabama pie whatever that is falling off of lion's fork. too good.