Sunday, August 1, 2010

technology and other mumbo-jumbo

Gee, I really wish I were more tech savvy... drives me nuts that I have to search all over the place to find Where-oh-WHERE do I upload a picture to my blogger profile so when I make a comment it posts a picture instead of just the silly lookin blogger symbol.... took me over ten minutes just to find SOMEWHERE to upload a pic, and even then I'm not sure if I got it right.... although I found where to change my signature to "Mama Roo from Giggle's Zoo" which makes me giggle... I know, I know, I'm an idiot!! But on to weightier items!

so... what weightier items do I wanna discuss???? OH, I just figured out Lion has a Blog!! Geez, how could I not know he had a blog??? oh, I know!! cause he's had it for "several years" and has never - not even once- posted to it!!! LOL... It took Mama Bear and I together last night to get him to post his very first blog post!! Yay US!!

well, I guess you're right... that wasn't weightier at all was it... maybe I'm just TIRED! it's been a long day, driving from Giggle's Zoo to Hot-Spot Vacation Location after packing off 3 dogs to different temp homes (THANK YOU Meerkat, Ostrich, Hedgehog, and Wombat for taking care of doggies so Giggle's Zoo could go on vacation!!), loading up bags of clothing, food, electronic equipment (yes, we couldn't go on vacation without Rockband or ALL our laptops, cameras, videocameras, and internet router!!), let alone 6 kids (Tortoise, Elephant, Zebra, Monkey, Vixen, and Peacock) and 5 adults (Lion, Penguin, Eclectus, Tiger, and little ol ME).. I was already TIRED.. but then, after several hours driving (well, actually Eclectus piloted my van (with all the girls) and Lion was in charge of the other vehicle (with all the boys), and unloading all the STUFF we loaded up earlier, Eclectus and I had to head straight to our beloved Walmart to get even MORE groceries.... man it's amazing how much 11 poeple can EAT.... and I'm SURE we're just gonna have to go BACK again sometime this week.... so I'm tired... maybe I'll have something more interresting to post tomorrow... like pictures of our cabin at our Hot Spot Vacation!! But - just so this post isn't bare-nekkid... here's a picture of Vixen taken today on the car ride here...

2 comments:

The Real Fox said...

I too have a blog from forever ago that I've never posted in. I don't even remember the name of it or how to find it.

Mama Roo from Giggle's Zoo said...

"The Real Fox" -- if this is who I *think* it is... HEY!! I was thinking on changing little Fox's name to Vixen, cause Lion said it just wasn't right for her to be Fox, when you guys are the "real deal"... it's just too much trouble to change it right now... Am really hoping you guys *do* move out near Giggle's Zoo, and then we start up your own Fox Enclosure in Giggle's Zoo... do you have a preference for names on your little Foxes??